Overview of Website Design
- A website was one type of identity of individual or company. It will show the individual person’s or company’s activities.
- A website was collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a unique domain name and published on one web server.
- People can view the websites on various types of devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and phones. The app or software used on these devices is called as web browser.
- The different areas of web design include web graphic design, web content, standardized code and search engine optimization.
- Website design is the design process relating to the front-end (client side) design of a website.
A static website contains a fixed content. Static website are the most basic type of website and are the easiest way to create it. Each time that page is requested, the same content is returned.
A dynamic website contains different types of content every time a user views it. The content changes depending on a demographics, time of day, location, language settings, and so on. News, Blog, e-commerce websites are examples of dynamic websites.
- Static Website
- Dynamic Website
- E-Commerce Website
*Amount maybe increase or decrease depends upon number of website pages.